Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How Long Till Spring?

I thought I would be able to get out today. I just looked out & it's snowing again! Not heavy, but there is ice on my lane & now I have snow on top of it! I probably won't be able to get any traction. I have 2 packages to get in the mail, but I don't guess that it's going to get done today! One package is for Easter & the other is for everyday so I guess another day won't matter! I am so tiered of this winter. I think everyone is, though.
                  I have soooo much to do, I really don't know where to start. I have started working on things for my Fall shows. That means I have all kinds of Halloween stuff waiting for either stuffing or painting! Check out my website in the next couple of days for new items. Hope you are all staying warm! Spring is on it's way!

No comments:

Post a Comment