Thursday, September 30, 2010

Almost...October???

I can not believe that we are ready to start October!! I have been so busy that I haven't even had the time to post anything. I even have a hard time getting things listed on the website. I've been doing some craft shows, so I've just been crazy trying to get things made up for them. I did get pics taken thinking that I would get them listed on the site. I've already most if the things that were going there! Now I need to get busy again to get more made. I have some really awesome pattern designers, so that really makes my part alot easier. I am also in the process of opening another etsy shop just for my prims. But...I haven't gotten that done either. It just takes so much time to get things ready to list. I also don't type quick, so that even takes me longer. Well, we had an awesome time at the "Harvest Gathering" in Bradford, TN. on Sept. 24th & 25th. Great people down there & I just love Tennessee. We did really well too. I don't know what I would have done if Richard would not have been there to help me. He was restocking the tables after sales, so we didn't have empty spaces. I think he's almost decided to not retire! He said it was alot of work! But, it was well worth it. Here are a couple of pics. I hope to post more often in the future as soon as things slow down abit! These pictures are not real good, but I didn't have alot of time & didn't get a chance to take more!



No comments:

Post a Comment